As a recognised employer of choice, we place high importance in developing our people and creating a strong learning culture within the organisation. This is complemented by a strong talent management system to ensure all employees have well-defined development and career roadmaps that provide opportunities for them to fulfil their career aspirations.
Your role at NTUC First Campus will be an important one. Here, you will transform your aspirations for creating positive educational opportunities for all children, regardless of social background, into inspiration for the children.
Whether as a teacher, leader or specialist, your contribution toward their education and future, will be vital.
Listed below are the openings currently available at NTUC First Campus. To apply for a position, or enquire about a job that isn’t listed, simply contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning Support Educator
- Work with the therapists, pediatrician and psychologist, teachers, parents and principals to discuss child’s learning needs and to profile learning needs of children to be referred
- Support teacher to support children with learning and developmental needs within classroom setting
- Screen children referred for learning and developmental issues by teachers in ordinary preschool setting
- Present screening outcome to clinical team during case filter meetings
- Design IEP and provide packages to children with mild developmental needs
- Follow through with IEP goals after therapist team completed their therapy.
- Provide in class support and ensure that therapy goals are embedded into the classroom curriculum as much as possible.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education, Degree in Early Childhood or Degree in Psychology
- 3-5 years of early childhood teaching experience (additional experience in EIPIC or Special Education setting is an advantage)
- Have significant interest in mainstream inclusion and implementation of early intervention strategies.
- Training in Sped or early intervention methodologies is an added advantage
- Passionate about teaching pre-schoolers in different contexts and situations with the view to enhance and motivate their interest to learn
- Good communicator and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have initiative and ability to work independently and yet be a good team player
- An organized and systematic worker