Senior Associate Engineer (Facilities)
This position is responsible for overseeing overall building maintenance and security operation for all Central Offices (“CO"), includes conducting inspection, coordinating maintenance/ improvement programs and projects, compile data for reporting and forecasting future needs and costs.
- Assist in the management and supervision of all improvement projects, maintenance requirements and administration.
- Support the effective planning and management of activities of outsourced service partners, providing oversight and controlling their performance
- Check and ensure maintenance of the facilities and security systems are being carried out according to plan and contracted scope of work and manage facilities related to timely repair and replacement work.
- Manage and oversee physical security operations and the implementation and maintenance of internal systems to ensure protocol are followed and met.
- Conduct checks on the attendance of the outsourced security agencies and ensure that they have carried out their duties as stated in the Standard Operating Procedures
- Conduct regular inspections at all the CO premises for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions, initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment (the inspections should include after office hours if need be).
- Attend to all emergency/crisis and assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Assist in tender preparation for the term contracts for maintenance and project.
- Any task which may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Facilities Management
- Preferably with 5 years relevant working experience
- Well versed in all facets of facilities management with general knowledge of all real estate functions including planning, development, asset management and project management.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Upon graduation from ITE or Polytechnic, graduates will come in at an entry level and join NetLink Trust as an Engineering Officer/ Associate Engineer. They will pick up the necessary skillsets required for the role through on-the-job and classroom training. As a performance-driven company, our people move up the corporate ladder based on the individuals’ credentials and performance. There will be various learning and developmental opportunities for the different Engineering Career Tracks.
Engineering Track I
Engineering Track II