At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Working with leading-edge Intelligent Transport Systems, your key challenge will be to oversee the smooth-flowing traffic for the whole of Singapore. Specifically, you will monitor and respond to all traffic alerts, as well as detect and manage incidents.
- Diploma in any discipline
- Decisive with the ability to multi-task
- Independent with high degree of awareness of the road network system
- Able to perform shift duties
- Candidates with valid driving licence and experience in traffic / road management and / or have past employment with enforcement / emergency services will have an advantage