At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Manager, Community Partnership
We are looking for dynamic and creative professionals to be a part of our dedicated team spearheading efforts in a community-centric organisation to understand the ground, foster closer community relations and respond to ideas, suggestions and requests on road operational issues.
You will have the opportunity to engage the community to explain the rationale of our various policies / procedures where needed; and the activation of measures or actions to bring about an improved living environment. You will provide value-add to the community by interacting with them through meetings with grassroots organisations, carry out public education programmes and publicity campaigns on LTA’s initiatives at community gatherings and co-organise community events with grassroots.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Mass Communications or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in people-related work in a large and dynamic organisation
- Relevant experience in public education, event management or project stakeholders engagement
- Knowledge of LTA works, preferably on road, rails and community infrastructure projects as well as experience in working with the communities and grassroots organisation will be an advantage
- Committed and resourceful with a keen interest in problem-solving
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills