At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Senior/Assistant Project Engineer, Rail (Civil)
You will be part of the project team in managing civil engineering contracts for the new MRT railway lines and upgrading of existing lines; ensuring that the works are completed on schedule and to specifications. You will work closely with a team of professionals and technical staff in related specialist areas. The experience in management of major civil engineering contracts including tunneling works, underground station construction and related works is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Candidates without experience are also welcome to apply
- Those with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions
- Proven track record in railway construction management or underground construction and tunnelling works will be an advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication, written and interpersonal skills