At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Engineer, Road Infrastructure Assets
You will assist in planning and coordinating the administration, tender, management, delivery and control of maintenance works. You will also establish, implement and review workflow, regulations, guidelines as well as practices on related maintenance works. You will need to work with LTA officers, consultants and contractors on inspection, maintenance and upgrading works.
• Tertiary qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering
• Relevant experience in the following will be an advantage:
• Bridge or road design, construction, rehabilitation and maintenance
• Material testing
• Handling public feedback
• Good knowledge of common civil construction materials such as asphalt, reinforced concrete, steel etc. preferred
• Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• Candidates without working experience are also welcome to apply