ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the IKEA Food Team Leader, you support the restaurant and or Swedish Food Market and Bistro by providing our customers good service and house-keeping so they can enjoy dining in a clean environment.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You support the daily operations by ensuring good customer service and housekeeping in your work area.
- Abide to existing operating procedures; ensure high levels of Quality, Service and Cleanliness (Q.S.C.) and accurate cash registry of sales transactions.
- In food preparation, you ensure conformance to Food Safety and Hygiene practices, actively practice First-In-First-Out (FIFO) in all products to ensure proper rotation of freshness and quality.
- You provide customers a clean environment to dine in and ensure quick response to table clearing.
- High level of personal grooming and hygiene are to be maintained at all times.
- Mandatory to support retail peak period, evenings and weekends including PH
- Passionate, hard working and service-oriented
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving environment with at least 1 year of working experience in Food & Beverages (F&B) sectors will be advantageous.
- Physically fit for potential to long hours standing in view of the business needs.
- Cheerful and friendly, you are comfortable to handle basic food preparation, cover cashiering duties, replenishment of food and clearing of trays/food waste and cleaning of tables.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.