ABOUT THE JOB
Hej! We want to fill this vacant position with an extremely commercial enthusiast with a proven strong value based leadership.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Reporting to the Core Area Leader, you lead your team in developing the IKEA business and your respective Home Furnishing Business.
- You come up with business and action plans for your responsible area and manage resource effectively.
- You optimize sales and profitability, by taking ownership of the range and actively promoting the IKEA commercial priorities and volume commitments.
- Act quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback, you keep an active eye on competition, supply and performance analysis.
- You secure and develop our customer base through effective range presentation and sales steering, thereby ensuring an inspiring and enjoyable shopping experience for all IKEA visitors.
- As a leader, you are also to lead and develop your team by providing coaching and regular engagement.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a fast-paced retail industry
- You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home and rich in IKEA experience and knowledge of our range and products
- You are self-motivated, analytical, and good at implementing commercial strategies, and guiding your team towards sales maximization.
- You have a proven ability to work as part of a team and actively selling through understanding your customers and their needs.
- You are a problem solver and decision maker, good at prioritizing and organizing your work and the work of others efficiently in a fast-paced retail environment.
- You are a strong and effective communicator; multi-tasking is second nature to you in the course of working with co-workers of all levels, both within and outside IKEA.
- You have strong leadership capabilities and able to guide, coach and lead a team of co-workers to excel in their role as Sales Associates.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.