ABOUT THE JOB
The role requires strong technical leadership for translating, implementing, and operationalizing Ikano Retail Asia IT enterprise architecture framework and strategies into robust operational production systems. The role is responsible for ensuring IT infrastructure architectural guidance, design, oversight, improvement and governance of enterprise IT infrastructure architecture at Ikano Retail Asia. The position will conceptualize, design and standardize organization's IT infrastructure, providing strategic coordination as well as tactical governance across the IT infrastructure service layers of server, storage, virtualization, operating systems, data centres and DR technologies and solutions.
- Developing and driving the infrastructure roadmap for enterprise IT architectural strategies including standardization and modernization of legacy environments
- Analyze the risks, benefits and opportunities associated with IT architectural strategies, and champion a balanced approach with a focus on business growth & scalability and operational functionality
- Lead in the design and development of infrastructure building blocks for simplicity, availability, performance, integrity, stability and scalability of enterprise IT infrastructure systems
- Provide expertise and thought leadership in IT infrastructure design standards, implementation strategies and best practices
- Engage with business and project stakeholders to understand system requirements and advise stakeholders on options, risks, business
- impacts and cost-benefits
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels to inform them of architecture strategies, benefits, trade-offs and roadmaps
- Participate in the governance of projects or initiatives to close the gaps between current and future-state IT architectures
- Document IT policies and SOPs pertaining to maintenance of IT infrastructure architecture
- Provide oversight of the Data Centres security and housekeeping incl. Disaster Recovery Exercises
- Provide trouble-shooting on IT Hardware/Software (including POS) and Network problems
- Plan and carry out patch management
- Support user enquiries and incidents over IT issues over the phone/email/remote assistance
- Develop Level 1 & 2 resolution processes for common issues
- Provide Weekend Store Support for critical Store Retail System on a roster basis
- Monitor software license compliance through physical checks and tools (Service Desk and SCCM).
- Coordinate on-site work with authorised vendors during rebuild, relocations, repairs and maintenance
The role requires strong focus, experience and knowledge of conceptualizing and driving IT Infrastructure initiatives. You should bring along relevant documents prepared by you on IT infrastructure improvement/ standardization initiatives to walk through their experience with us:
- IT infrastructure conceptualization/ standardization/ improvement initiatives- with technical and business benefits
- IT infra blue print with roadmap – End result and thought process behind it
- IT infra initiatives - Program/ project Plans incl. technology/ solution evaluation, QA and implementation approach
- IT Infrastructure operational monitoring, troubleshooting, automation, audit process improvement
- You are someone who is highly committed with a strong drive, service orientation, team player and problem solving mindset.
- You enjoy working flexible hours and don’t mind an occasional step outside your job scope.
- Possessing strong technology background in IT infrastructure architecture with effective project management and vendor management experience, you come with solid experience in leading enterprise-grade IT infrastructure projects and delivering results with quality and business benefits perspective.
- You possess VMWare and MCSA Certification, with at least years of relevant knowledge and working experience in driving projects and supporting enterprise IT infrastructure architecture incl. Windows server operating systems, SAN storage, E-mail, MS-SQL, VMware, Citrix Xenapp, network, firewall, security, data center, backup, DR and cloud technologies.
- You must have applied knowledge of high availability IT infrastructure designs and methodologies, systems monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning. Knowledge and experience of Retail IT Technologies such as Navision and LS Retail would be of benefit.
Please apply via IKEA career page by 28-Feb-2018. #LI-NG1