Hej! We are looking for out-going, cheerful and motivated individual with an extremely commercial and customer enthusiast.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a strong passion in customer service, take initiative with the desire to do a good job and uphold our service levels
- Meticulous with an eye for details and good personal disciplines
- Good interpersonal skills, fluent in English and possess basic knowledge of computer skill
- Assertive and able to remain calm and controlled when faced with customers in stressful situation
- Able to support retail peak period, e.g weekends and public holiday and commit weekly 10-25 work hours
HOW IS THE JOB?
To ensure a positive and joyful shopping experience for all IKEA visitors and customers.
- Ensuring after-sales service is fast and efficient for our customers, and cost-effective for the IKEA store
- Ability to handled customer’s issues, complaints and claims are handled in a friendly and efficient way
- Assist in the general housekeeping of the work area, ensuring that the store is a safe and secure environment at all times
- Ability to record information about returns accurately onto the systems, and offer constructive feedbacks to frequently asked questions to enhance the team’s service levels
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.