We are a team of passionate insurance professionals. For us, financial planning is not just a job, it is our business. And we take this business very seriously.
Our business is built on our relationships with our partners, co-workers and clients. It is these foundations which have supported our growth in becoming one of the top teams. It is this approach that marks us out from the competition.
Our Values and Promise to You
At Genesis, we embrace diversity and inclusion. Members of the Genesis family come from all walks of life; fresh graduates and mid-career professionals who have worked in different industries. We recognise that each of us has many different diverse traits and experiences which shape our perspective and our approach. We want to maximise the value of each member’s differences and understand that creating an inclusive work environment is essential for us to achieve greater and more positive results.
At Genesis, we value people for their competencies and focus on harnessing each individual’s potential by bringing out the best in them. We also provide an environment where you will play a key part in a friendly and diverse team.
- Developing Entrepreneurs
You will enjoy exciting challenges, exposure to different environments, responsibilities and ample opportunities for development and growth.
- Dynamic Work Environment and a Strong Sense of Community
Our people collaborate to share ideas and insights, to learn and grow as a team and address day-to-day challenges
Your ideas, unique perspectives, innovation and ideas are integral to our future success
Sales Management Trainee (Undergraduates)
“Business has to be fun. For too many people, it’s just a job.”
~ Jack Welch
At Genesis, we focus on your growth as an individual and develop leadership skills and competencies that help you unleash your potential.
P.S. Fun is what we do, Joy is what we provide
- Meet and share financial planning concepts and solutions with your friends
- Analyse, evaluate & provide solutions to their financial needs
- Oversee all service aspects throughout pre and post sales cycle
- Take part in meeting & sharing session
- Performance-based incentives such as allowance, commission and overseas trips*
- Headstart to achieving your dreams
- Flexible work schedule to fit into your study schedule
- One to one mentorship to bring out the best of you
- Gain financial knowledge & exposure
- Minimum full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate, Diploma or degree awarded by a local polytechnic or any university or equivalent (MAS requirement)
- At least 21 years of age (MAS requirement)
- Fun loving, friendly, energetic and self motivated
- Open-minded & willingness to learn
- No work experience needed
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
*Terms and conditions apply
[ Email this job ]