Building Reliability into Payments
People are indispensable in our relentless pursuit of developing the most reliable payment service delivery solutions. And we know that. Which is why at AXS, we’re very interested in every member of our team; right from recruitment, to their development and performance, and even till the day we part ways.
What We Value
We seek assertive people who are skilled at offering original and constructive arguments without breaking down team synergy. Because collaborations are a key feature of our working style here in AXS, playing well with others is crucial.
Respect & Fairness
We truly believe that every person has his or her own unique set of knowledge, skills and experiences – in other words, their own unique value. At AXS, we believe everyone must acknowledge and respect that value, and treat every team member with utmost fairness.
Enabling our people to perform their best to meet our business goals is one of our main objectives. This involves understanding them, empowering them and to develop them to their full potential.
People are social beings. And at AXS, we truly see our people as people. Which is why we seriously take the time to understand every member – from their preferred working styles to what makes them tick. This helps us keep things real.
Adaptability & Learners
Our mission to always reimagine better ways to do boring stuff takes a lot of work and drive. So to help us achieve our goals, we need game changers who can deal with change well and at the same time, always see every experience as a learning journey.
For more details, please visit our careers website at http://www.axs.com.sg/companyProfile_careers.php
AXS is a leading solution provider and operator of an Electronic Service Delivery Network (ESDN), a delivery platform with AXS Stations as the first channel, which allows organisations to reach out to their target audience.
With over 870 AXS Stations strategically located island-wide, our users have convenient access to more than 150 services, including payment of bills and fines, topping-up of pre-paid telecom cards, purchase of movie tickets and accessing government eServices.
AXS has since grew its network and access points to include the following channels:
- AXS e-Station
- AXS m-Station
- AXS Express Top-up
Executive, Tech - Payment (Software Developer)
The candidate will be required to:
- Be part of the development and support team for AXS product payment systems
- Participate in terminal software development, optimisation and full SDLC flow – from Conceptualisation to delivery/post-launch support phase
- Analyse user requirements and to develop new & current terminal application software to meet those requirements
- Be proactive and participate in new project developments
- Work closely with Project Manager and Product Business Development team to ensure timely completion of project deliverables
- Assist in the reporting of project status and deliverables estimation
- Provide investigation & support to onsite Field Service Technicians as well as the Settlement Investigation Team
- Support and coordinate terminal production release with the various stakeholders
The preferred candidate would:
- Possess at least a Diploma in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or any other related fields
- Have relevant experience in PHP development and database planning (MySQL)
- Ideally also have good working knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Java or other Object-oriented programming
- Be knowledgeable and experienced in programming on payment terminals
- Possess knowledge in ISO-8583 Financial Transaction Card originated messages – interchange message specifications will be an added advantage
- Have 1 – 3 years of relevant software development and working experience
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels and cultures, as well as the ability to work well under pressure