Building Reliability into Payments
People are indispensable in our relentless pursuit of developing the most reliable payment service delivery solutions. And we know that. Which is why at AXS, we’re very interested in every member of our team; right from recruitment, to their development and performance, and even till the day we part ways.
What We Value
We seek assertive people who are skilled at offering original and constructive arguments without breaking down team synergy. Because collaborations are a key feature of our working style here in AXS, playing well with others is crucial.
Respect & Fairness
We truly believe that every person has his or her own unique set of knowledge, skills and experiences – in other words, their own unique value. At AXS, we believe everyone must acknowledge and respect that value, and treat every team member with utmost fairness.
Enabling our people to perform their best to meet our business goals is one of our main objectives. This involves understanding them, empowering them and to develop them to their full potential.
People are social beings. And at AXS, we truly see our people as people. Which is why we seriously take the time to understand every member – from their preferred working styles to what makes them tick. This helps us keep things real.
Adaptability & Learners
Our mission to always reimagine better ways to do boring stuff takes a lot of work and drive. So to help us achieve our goals, we need game changers who can deal with change well and at the same time, always see every experience as a learning journey.
For more details, please visit our careers website at http://www.axs.com.sg/companyProfile_careers.php
Technical Support Officer
The candidate will be required to:
- Monitor system performance and identify hardware issues
- Respond to requests for technical assistance
- Suggest appropriate solutions and direct problems to alternative resources when necessary
- Despatching of case to Field Service Technicians
- Escalate situations whenever required
The preferred candidate would:
- Possess minimum GCE ‘O’ Levels, NITEC or Diploma
- Pleasant disposition with the ability to work and communicate well across all levels
- Relevant working experience in an Helpdesk/Call Centre/Control Centre setting will be an advantage
- Possess technical knowledge and ability to troubleshoot technical issues via telephone
- Well-versed in English & another local language
- Work on a rotating shift basis
- Familiar with local road and traffic conditions
[ Email this job ]