The GMP Group has been in the recruitment industry for 31 years. Throughout the years, we have successfully built our reputation in the industry while working with many big corporations locally as well as international companies to scout for the right talent to join them. We help our clients increase profit revenue and maximise their business objectives, while growing the wealth of their shareholders.
Join a reputable and dynamic recruitment firm in our quest to scout the right talents for clients in order to grow awesome profit and meet the maximum business objectives.
We are seeking candidates with rich recruitment experience preferably in Banking & Finance/ Engineering/ IT or Corporate roles and have strong communication skills to influence people at all levels coupled with sharp business acumen. We provide guidance and on-the-job training to move from a technical/ specialised role to the role of a commercial advisor for the Human Resource function.
We are constantly looking for passionate individuals who are able to understand the dynamic business in the recruitment arena to continue our exciting journey with our clients.
- Manage the entire recruitment process from junior to high-level management positions.
- Assist each client in job scoping by understanding their corporate culture, objectives and business structures.
- Placement of job advertisements
- Perform candidate screening, conduct interviews and recommend potential candidate profiles to clients.
- Attend to candidates’ enquiries and match their career expectation to the job assignments of the clients.
- Follow up on client assignments from beginning to closure of the job.
- Provide prompt and professional services to existing and new clients and be responsible for generating sales revenue.
- Ensure adherence to all administrative procedures and that all reporting systems are kept up-to-date.
- Diploma or degree in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Recruitment/ HR or any related field is required for this position.
- Able to take ownership of job assigned & deliver services and results independently
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Strong sense of urgency and high energy level.
- Full-time position(s) available
If you are keen to take on this career opportunity, please submit your detailed resume in confidence to [ Email address blocked ] , stating your reasons for leaving previous employments, as well as your last drawn and expected salaries.
We offer competitive salary with workplace at central working location. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- People Skills
- Recruitment Analytics
- Recruitment Skills
- Talent Acquisition