- Able to start work with short notice
- To work location via BUS 78, 79.
- 5 days work week
- Singaporean / Resident with Diploma in accountancy.
- Min 2 years working experience in handling
- Full set of accounts (Sage 300 software)
- Credit control
- Inventory control
- GST returns & submission
- Issuance of payments
- Send bi-monthly statement of accounts to customer
- submitting weekly and monthly receivable report for management meeting.
- Committed, able to meet tight reporting timelines.
- Possess good communication skills, both written & spoken in English.
- General administrative duties or any other ad-hoc duties when assigned.
- Previous working experience in shipping industry preferred.
Please APPLY NOW with your detailed updated resume in Microsoft Word format (.doc). Do include the following information:
- Personal particulars (with short residence address)
- Educational history
- Work experiences (period of employment & job duties) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
(EA Personnel number: R22108009)
- Credit Control
- Full Set Accounting
- Sage 300 Accounting Software