- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Great work environment
- Join a well known brand within IT Software
We are hiring Network Consulting Engineer for an international provider of world-class business solutions and IT services to the top business corporations.
Key responsibilities areas :
The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology.
In this role, you will be "Cisco’s face to the customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. You need to be a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues. With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you’re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers. Expert level knowledge in TWO of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas of: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, ATM, Voice technologies, IP Telephony, SAN, CDN, Optical, Wireless, IPCC. WAN protocols (Frame Relay, ISDN). IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP). Expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment. Undertake support as designated engineer for large-scale networks. Must possess strong technical account management skills. Active participant in virtual technology teams within Cisco Services. In-depth knowledge of network management, network availability.
Focus Areas :
- Improve relationship with customer to understand in a better way their network to provide quicker and more effective results to their requests.
- Customer-specific designated support at network level.
- Possess detailed knowledge of customer network, critical sites, operating procedures as agreed upon with customer.
- Established rapport with customer personnel.
- Escalation support for critical network outages and complex network issues.
- Established Technical Relationship to support customer network operations.
- On-site visits.
- Able to assist in maintenance window coverage.
- Regular scheduled review of open Service Requests working with Cisco TAC engineer to achieve a faster resolution.
- Holistic technical management of recurring network problems.
- Enhanced service delivery capability through broad understanding of customer’s operational needs and integration with assigned Cisco Services team.
- Improve communication with other functional groups within Technical Services and Sales team to focus on customer success.
Key competencies :
- ACI DC experience > 3 years
- CCIE DC preferred
- Able to work in networking design, testing and implementation services
- Have operational support hands on experience > 5 years
- Good team player and versatile in automation/scripting
- Network Consulting Engineer
- Network Engineering
- Network Planning And Design
- Network Routing
- Network Troubleshooting
- Wireless Networks