Ensure consistent billing and financial reporting at project levels by following best practices.
Setup new projects information in the system, make transfer of employee billable hours and/or expenses.
Track, report and analyze the financial elements of projects which includes monitoring progress of projects and investigating variances of project costs.
Prepare invoices on a timely basis and monitor accounts receivables.
Support project managers with the compiling of labor hours and computing the labor costs to be allocated to each projects.
Generate and distribute bi-monthly receivables reports and monthly profitability reports.
Provide the accounts payables team member with advice on client billing relative to invoicing and reimbursable expenses. Maintain a continuous line of communication to clear any open issues.
Month end project closing and close out project accounts upon project completion,
Provide year end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and reconciliations.
Perform analysis and report assigned projects’ financial information.
SKIL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Accounting or Business degree with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience
• A self-motivator, eager to learn and grow. Must have an analytical personality and a desire to dig for more information.
• A team player, must be able to work with people within and outside of the finance department.
• Excellent communication, collaboration and partnering skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital.
• Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and/or data interpretation and analysis.
* Candidates with Quickbooks experience will be given preference
Job location : West, Singapore
Work week : Mon to Fri
Salary : Upto 5K pm (open to discuss for right candidate)
Interested candidates may please email resume in MSWord format to [ Email address blocked ]
Job posted by
Bhanu Rajan (MoM Lic 06C4808)
EA Regn : R1106079