Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office and data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- To read/understand and draw M&E and Fire Protection Services using Revit & AutoCAD
- Prepare proposal, shop & as-built drawing
- Prepare coordination drawing
- Conducting clash detection and conflict solution
- Perform site survey and inspection to ensure precision of drawing
- Diploma / Degree / ITE / BCA or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience in BIM Modelling and AUTOCAD
- Experienced in modelling and drafting M&E and Fire Protection Services
- Familiar with Singapore CIM Guidelines and Code of Practice
- Background in Data Centre is an advantage
- Knowledge in Naviswork and Rendering Software is an advantage
- Able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
- Auto Cad
- Autodesk Revit
- Data Centers
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Self Motivation