- Manage a team of technician and officers on daily basis to ensure operations are smooth, productive and efficient.
- Prepare monthly maintenance schedule, maintenance reports, system logs for client submission.
- Provide technical support in fire alarm system if required.
- Manage fire alarm sub-contractor and monitor sub-contractor KPI.
- Attend after office hour equipment breakdown as and when required.
- 12hr shift (9am-9pm / 9pm – 9am or 8am – 8pm / 8pm – 8am), based on a 6 day work schedule.
- Schedule may be subject to change depending on the requirement on site.
- Up to $3,000 + Performance Bonus
- Diploma in Mechinical/ Electrical Engineering
- Experience in pump system and knowledge in electrical pumps
- Experience in EST3 Fire alarm system or knowledge in other OEM fire alarm system.
- Knowledge in Linear heat detection, Gas detection.
- Hands on experience in maintain hydrant, hose reel and other firefighting systems.
- Proficient in MS office and comply to organisation productivity tools.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Possess Class 3 driving license.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R2092012)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd
(EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg