This position is responsible for leading and managing a team to handle all aspects of facilities management for the Central Offices (“CO”) and co‐location rooms. The scope includes building operations such as cleaning, security, maintenance services, urgent repairs and grounds maintenance; project management of improvement and enhancement works, preventive maintenance; business continuity and sustainability planning; measures and compliances to Workplace, Safety and Health requirements. To provide facilities services to tenant and co‐locations services to Requesting Licensees according to contract, regulatory compliances and ICO/CA respectively.
• Performance management and coaching of team members
• Budgetary and cost management
• Administration of contract to outsourced vendors and contractors
• Project management of improvement and replacement work, preventive maintenance and routine maintenance activities
• Management of tenants and internal stakeholders within the Central Offices and co‐location rooms
• Improvement and enhancement of work processes, standard operations procedures and system supports to achieve performance required under the contractual obligations, regulatory compliances and risk mitigations
• Conduct regular inspections (office or off office hours) at all the Central Offices and co‐location rooms for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions, initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment
• Respond to site operational issues of facilities and building; investigate and rectify within the Service Level Agreement; prepare and submit incident report within 24 hours
• Responsible for tender preparations and evaluations of maintenance contracts and project works
• Responsible for security operations of Central Offices and co‐location rooms
• Involve in regular audit by internal and external auditors; follow up with rectifications (if any)
• As a key member in the Business Continuity Plan, Crisis Management Plan, Risk Management, WSH and ESG committees
• Degree/ Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Facilities Management
• Preferably with more than 10 years of relevant working experience and minimum 5 years of supervisory/managerial role
• Well versed in all facets of facilities management with general knowledge of all real estate functions including planning, development, asset management and project management. Experienced in working with mission critical facilities would be an added advantage.
Please email Resume in Microsoft Word format
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.
- Crisis Management
- Facility Management
- Real Estates
- Risk Management
- Work Order