Working Location: AMK
Working schedule: 12-hours rotating shift (9am - 9pm / 9pm - 9am) -
2 days shift -2 nights shift -3 off days - 1 day standby - Rotating Shift Schedule
Salary: $2100 + $300 Allowances + OT
1. Provide quick, responsive, high quality and consistent support and customer service via a 24/7 call centre environment.
2. Respond to queries over multiple channels (e.g phone, chats and email).
3. Prompt customers with relevant questions to determine nature of problem.
4. Walk customer through basic problem-solving process.
5. Perform First Call Resolution.
6. Escalate issue to management, Level 2 Support or 3rd party vendors for assistance when problems are complex and beyond Level 1 support.
7. Maintain ongoing communication within the team and keep all stakeholders aware of relevant, known issues as well the steps being taken to resolve them.
8. Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
9. Gather feedback from customers.
10. Keep track and document all issues and resolutions accordingly.
11. Generate reports for customers and management
12. Maintain all operations standards in relation to customer service and performance as set by the company.
13. Daily checking of CCTV to detect technical issue
14. Ensure Technical and Enforcement cases are dispatched to operation team within 5 hours
1. Good command of English
2. Willing to work 12-hours rotating shift (2-2-3 work schedule) including PH/weekends
3. Excellent interpersonal communication skill
Please submit your resumes to [ Email address blocked ] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current/Last remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lee Keck Ying | EA License No : 06C4642 | EA Reg No : R1877544
- Customer Service
- Demonstrate Consultative Behavior
- Provide Helpful Service