Job Position: Childcare Teacher L2
Company: Sunshine Kids Educare Private Limited
Salary Range: SGD 2,700 to SGD 3,100
Sunshine Kids Educare is looking for professional, diligent, and cheerful Early Childhood Development professionals who are passionate about the welfare and education of our young students and toddlers. In this role, you would find yourself engaged in meaningful interactions with the children, constantly caring for them and inspiring their growth in various fields. We are looking for team players who are highly motivated, tactful, resourceful, versatile, and kind at heart. You should be competent and capable of handling dynamic, frequently changing work circumstances and emergent challenges presented by the children under your care.
Teachers are responsible for the early education of children in their care. Duties and responsibilities of Teachers include developing and delivering interactive learning programs designed to engage and educate young children.
- Establish and enforce rules of behaviour for children in their classrooms.
- Provide for the basic needs of the children (water to drink, chairs to sit on).
- Provide tools and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents.
- Manage classroom activities including conducting lessons, play, scheduling breaks and providing meals.
- Sing, play games, and employ music, artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach basic educational and social skills.
- Employ play-based learning and hands-on teaching methods.
- Teach letter recognition, phonics, numbers and awareness of nature and science according to the Centre’s curriculum.
- Maintain observation records and discuss progress with parents.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Monitor children’s interactions, nurturing cooperation, caring, and sharing for moral development.
- Work closely with the Principal and other colleagues to maintain a cohesive working environment.
- Work with students one-on-one when they need extra help or attention.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
We are seeking team players who are passionate about their roles in Early Childhood Development, who are respectful to others, have an open and positive mindset, and can always maintain a high degree of professionalism at work.
- Possess a Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (English) or has an existing L2 certification.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
Sunshine Kids Educare Private Limited is a well-known and established Childcare Centre that has been in operation since 2005. We offer infant and childcare services and a strong bilingual curriculum. At Sunshine Kids Educare, we believe in close relations with our students’ parents and fostering great partnerships between the centre and the families. Since 2005, our staff had continuously helped to take good care of and educate many classes of bright, young minds. Today, some of our former students have become parents with children of their own. We are always grateful to the community for giving us the privilege of raising a whole generation of remarkable people. Given the significance of this responsibility, we continuously strive to improve ourselves so that we can provide better lasting experiences and benefits for future classes of young Sunshine Kids.
- Child Care
- Early Childhood Education