Leading 3rd Party Logistics MNC
➧ Basic $3000 - $4000
➧ AWS + Attractive Bonus
➧ Mon-Fri (8.15am - 5.30pm)
➧ Location : Changi Area
*Company Transport Provided
- To lead a team of warehouse and administration personnel to ensure that services provided meet customer’s
requirements and objectives.
- To lead program to achieve company policy & objectives and program objectives
- Responsible for the operating cost and ensure profitability of the program.
- Process mapping with customer for new or changed business requirements.
- To provide performance and management reports to customers.
- Meet program Key Performance Indicators, examples order turnaround time, dock to stock, stock accuracy and to provide KPI to management.
- Identify and schedule training for warehouse and administration personnel.
- Ensure staff adhered strictly to operational and safety procedures.
- Ensure Quality Policy and Objectives are understood, implemented and complied by staff.
- Ensure staff compliance to established processes
- Operate in a cost effective manner whilst meeting all customer’s expectations
- Identify areas for productivity gain and continuous improveme
- With Diploma/Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain or related.
1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Microsoft – Word, & Excel, Inventory Control & Warehouse Managemen
- Possess leadership quality, team player, meticulous, dedicated
- Singaporean Only
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [ Email address blocked ]
**Only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA Reg. No: R1873990 | Lucky Lee Ding Cong
- Attention To Detail
- Business Requirements
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Logistics Operations