Duration: 1 year contract (Renewable)
Salary: $3500 per month + Bonuses
Location: Ang Mo Kio
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Performs planning and scheduling functions involved with coordinating products and materials through various production phases.
- Implements planned production schedules, labor loading and capacity requirements.
- Reviews schedules to determine materials and parts requirements to ensure materials are available according to schedules
- Responsible for replenishing and optimizing materials and work with materials planners to proactively solve raw material issues.
- Diploma/ Degree in Material engineering or related field.
- No Experience required but if have planner experience with manufacturing background will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Possess good initiative and work attitude
Interested applicant, you may send over your updated resume to [ Link removed ] OR simply click apply to our job page.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781
- Raw Materials
- Interpersonal Skills